The video celebrating the International Peace Day was created by the contribution of enthusiasts and artists through a public invitation published by the art organization ARKTIK – Institute for the Future through the project “Neka jedu kolače! / Let them eat the cake! “.
In order to raise awareness about the importance of informing oneself about the problem of peace in the world, but also the aspiration to achieve it, we are bringing this compilation video.
The video uses lyrics or music by the following authors:
- Bjørnstjerne Martinius Bjørnson
- John Lennon: Imagine
- Marijana Međugorac – author’s haiku
- Denonis Međugorac – author’s thoughts
Participating in the video:
- Marijana Međugorac and kids Adorni i Denonis in Croatian
- members of the Association for Children and Youth with Writing and Learning Disabilities, Dyxy (Matea Jagar singing song “Imagine” by John Lenon; cake made by: Antonija Anic, Sara Bojic, Snjezana Jurica, Kiara Zago, Petra Gabric, Luka Srdanovic, Karla Srdanovic, Ida Butiric, Ema Elezovic, Ivan Lisnjic, Mirjana Zago, Lara Nakic)
Video montage: Vesna Mačkovic
- 300g chocolate for cooking
- 250g butter (recommendation: coconut butter)
- 160g sugar
- 4 eggs (vegan substitutes like plantain or boiled chickpea water are possible)
- 30g flour
- Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler and mixed together.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Add eggs (or vegan egg substitutes) and flour and mix until combined
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- The cake is served with ice cream.