The video celebrating the International Literacy Day was created by the contribution of enthusiasts and artists through a public invitation published by the art organization ARKTIK – Institute for the Future through the project “Neka jedu kolače! / Let them eat the cake!“.
In order to raise awareness of the importance of investing in literacy, both of young people and all generations, we bring you this compilation video.
The video features the following texts, or excerpts from them
- Marcel Proust: In Search of Lost Time
- Paulo Coelho: About knowledge
- Valentin Berestov: How nice to be able to read
- Petar Preradović: Rodu o jeziku
- Sven Copony – author’s text
- Marijana Međugorac – author’s text
Participating in the video:
- Marijana Međugorac and kids Adorni i Denonis in Croatian
- An anonymous speaker originally from Afghan in Farsi
- Sven Copony in German
- members of the Association for Children and Youth with Writing and Learning Disabilities, Dyxy (Sara Bojić, mag.paed., Luka Srdanović (first recitation), Kiara Zago (second recitation), Antionio Zerdum (third recitation))
- other participants: Ana Vuković, Antonija Anić,, Karla Srdanović, Nikolina Serezlija, Franko Prošper Perković, Snježana Jurica
Recipe for vegan brownies from the video
- 2 dcl oil
- 34 dkg sugar
- 2tbsp cocoa
- 1 baking powder
- 3-4 dcl plant milk
- 400 dkg flour
Combine the oil and the sugar together with a mixer. Add 400 dkg of flour, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, 1 baking powder and milk as desired (3 to 4 dcl). Combine everything together and pour into pans that you previously coated with oil and sprinkled with a little flour. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.